- Fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- 1-inch and ¾-inch DOM steel tubing construction
- Works with factory radiator support and BMR’s RS003
- Works with BMR K-Members (not compatible with factory K-Member)
- Used factory boltholes and hardware
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
Increase chassis and front suspension rigidity and improve handling on your S197 Mustang with a Chassis Brace from BMR Suspension. The CB004 is built from mixture of heavy-duty, yet lightweight 1-inch and ¾-inch DOM steel tubing and laser-cut, CNC-formed steel plate. BMR’s CB004 Chassis Brace replaces the factory chassis brace when you add a BMR K-Member. Designed to stiffen the front suspension and reduce K-member deflection, BMR’s CB004 will help with alignment consistency when high loads are applied to the chassis.
BMR Suspension designed the CB004 Chassis Brace for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Chassis Brace links the radiator support and BMR K-Member, increasing the rigidity of the chassis with nearly no change in NVH. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
***NOTE: Does not work with the factory K-Member.***
BMR Suspension’s CB004 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!