- Designed to fit 2005-2014 S197 Mustang
- Lighter than other competitors K-members due to integrated motor mount design
- Manufactured from 1-inch, 1-1/4-inch, and 1 ½-inch DOM tubing
- Works with stock A-arms or BMR A-arms
- Give you a 20-pound reduction over the factory K-member and engine mounts
- Designed with ½-inch lower engine mounts
- Designed for stock hydraulic or electric steering rack
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Reduce weight, increase frontend rigidity, and add clearance for large-tube headers and turbo kits on your S197 Mustang with a Tubular K-member from BMR Suspension. BMR Tubular K-Members are designed to provide a lightweight alternative to the heavy and bulky factory K-member. Manufactured from 1-inch, 1-1/4-inch, and 1 ½-inch DOM tubing, BMR’s K-members give you a lightweight, extremely strong K-member. Every BMR K-member is 100-percent bolt-in and requires no modifications for fitment.
Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, BMR Tubular K-members drop weight and significantly increases frontend structural rigidity. BMR’s unique K-member design feature integrated engine mounts that replace the heavy factory mounts. These engine mounts lower the engine for extra underhood clearance. This additional weight reduction allows us to use larger diameter tubing and thicker mounting plates for additional strength over other companies’ K-members. The OE K-member and engine mounts weighs 46-pounds, while BMR K-member weighs only 26-pounds, giving you a 20-pound weight reduction. When combined with BMR’s lower A-arms and other lightweight frontend parts, weight reduction of up to 75 pounds is easily achievable.
BMR Suspension’s KM020 Tubular K-Member is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- To retain the OE aero pan on 2011-2014 Mustangs, modification is necessary as the OE pieces are not a direct fit to the BMR K-Member.
- BMR highly recommends its A-Arm Support Brace (AAS001) when using its Tubular K-Members for street and/or handling use.
- BMR billet aluminum Motor Mount Upgrade (MM006) is recommended for applications above 700 lb-ft of torque.